Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Learning A Lesson...


...About Work/Life Balance.

Ever feel overwhelmed? Is your brain ever just way over-stimulated? I feel that way right now. But I enjoy the feeling - I like having things to do. I love it, and I work well under pressure. However, this weekend a friend I love very much opened my eyes and made me realize something important.

It's about work/life balance. Sometimes, I get so into projects, obsessing to master them, that I forget the time and get lost in my own little world of creativity. This sometimes leads to me missing out on the other fun things in life.

What I have to realize is that my own little world isn't the only world out there...so I'm learning. From now on, I'm going to try to focus on balancing. The only problem is that I'm not very graceful. But I'm working on it!

Thanks to my friends and family for being patient, and thanks to the I Inspire Me blog for sharing this little crafty piece of inspiration. One thing I love to be, is inspired!

What do you do to stay better balanced? Especially if you're planning a wedding, since I've been there and know just how crazy it can get. Share your thoughts!

No comments: